As your realtor, it is my ultimate goal to intensify your experience by assisting you through each step of the process. I will accomplish this by listening closely to your needs and concerns and integrating my tools, my team and my sales and negotiating skills to get you where you want to go. My background includes; Superior quality service backed by ten (10+) years experience in office management, customer service satisfaction and paralegal services. I am dedicated to assisting buyers and sellers with all their real estate needs. My goal is to make you a satisfied customer through dedication, knowledge, honesty, commitment and RESULTS; so that every client will be a customer for life! I am also a mother of three young adults and grandmother to six little ones, who are aged 1-9. I enjoys motor sports, outdoor adventuring, family camping and movie nights. I am bilingual in English and Spanish and a long-time resident of Lakewood, NJ.
- NJ Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of New Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member of Monmouth Board of Realtors
- Bachelor's in Criminal Justice with Concentration in Human Services
- Associates in Criminal Justice
- Notary Public
- Member of Monmouth Ocean Regional Realtors
"It has been a pleasure working with you. You did a magnificent job under some very dire circumstances; you showed pure professionalism and heart. I will never forget that - thank you again".
Charles - Lakewood
"You are wonderful and have been great." " You stay on top of things for me".
Amanda - Freehold
"Denise is a great realtor. Any questions we had she took the time to answer everything for us. She is awesome. Not only did I find a great realtor but also made a great friend. I would highly recommend her to anyone."
Amergogey - Jackson
- Southern New Hampshire University (Manchester, NH)
- Kaplan University (Now Known as Purdue University)
- Weichert Real Estate School (Toms River, NJ)
- Performance Training Inc. (PTI) (Toms River, NJ) Certified Legal Assistance/Computer Business Cluster
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Dedication and Passion for the Business
- Human Services
- 10 years customer service satisfaction and management skills
My Awards & Accomplishments
Summa Cumme Laude (Southern New Hampshire University for obtaining a 3.94 GPA)
Magna Cumme Laude (Kaplan University for obtaining a 3.84 GPA)
National Society of Leadership and Success Honor Society
Let's determine your purchasing power. Working with my mortgage partner, you'll have the information
you need to shop for a home with confidence.
Default based on a 30-year fixed rate of 6.375% with 20% down. The estimated payment is offered for
convenience and is not an offer of credit. Due to market fluctuations, interest rates are subject to
change at any time and without notice. Your individual rate may vary. Rates may differ for FHA, VA, or
By pressing Contact Me, you agree that Weichert® may contact you via phone about
your inquiry, which may involve the use of automated means. You are not required to consent as a
condition of purchasing any property, goods or services. For any other information